Some of our users already found out and broke the news – so here’s my official post ;)
- Anti-forgery token support
- Permission self-service page for users
- Added support to add all claims of a user to a token (and support for implementation specific claims rules)
- Added more documentation and comments
- Added token handle and authorization code hashing
- New view system and support for file system based assets
- Support for WS-Federation, OpenID Connect and social external IdPs
- Support for upstream federated sign-out
- Added flag to hide scopes from discovery document
- Re-worked claims filtering and normalization
- Added support for more authentication scenarios, e.g. client certificates
Documentation will be updated, and new samples will be added ASAP – bear with us.
Again a massive thanks to all contributors and the people giving feedback and filing issues – you make IdentityServer better every day!